Saturday, December 15, 2007

Special Occasion Dresses

Some of my other custom wear includes special occasion dresses. It's extremely fun to build a party dress for a lovely lady. They are all gorgeous to me!


This little black dress is made for a birthday girl who will be celebrating her 25th tonight. I'm sure that Ms. Nicole will be the belle of the ball, dancing the night away. She looks just like a Hollywood princess in this satin and chiffon gown. I wish her a very happy birthday and many more.



I built this custom wedding dress back in June for my friend Mirnela. She and her beau had two weddings--one in Arkansas and one in Albania. The dress is a cream matte satin with overlays of sparkle organza and chiffon. It has lace appliques along the hemlines and bodice. Over 1000 rhinestones give the gown that extra sparkle. Talk about a fairy tale gown...

No comments: